bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : I would like your support in joining our terrific Writing.SE moderation team; to work with them to divide the workload and make sure Writing continues to run smoothly, with all moderation tasks - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I would like your support in joining our terrific Writing.SE moderation team; to work with them to divide the workload and make sure Writing continues to run smoothly, with all moderation tasks addressed in a timely fashion.

In my (near) year here, I’ve risen to become one of the most active users: I’ve asked 25 questions and answered 406. I comment frequently and welcome newcomers. I’ve edited 576 posts, retagged countless more, reviewed hundreds, raised 85 helpful flags, cast 1000+ votes, and am active in Meta, including running several weeks of a successful Tags of the Week promo.

I run multiple mailing lists, Facebook groups, and websites. My first mailing list, a support group for a particular health issue, began in 1990 and it’s still going strong, almost 30 years later.

Over the decades, I’ve run into pretty much every moderation issue imaginable. I focus on fairness, process, respect, caring, and—when absolutely necessary—a big hammer. My goal is a warm welcoming place free from harassment. A place where we can become better writers (or editors, teachers, publishers, etc) and exchange information about expressing ourselves through the written word.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Smith147

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best