logo selfpublishingguru.com

topic : Citing a paper presented at conference I have found this source for a research project. From what I can see, it was presented at the Institute for New Economic Thinking: Plenary Conference.

Kristi637 @Kristi637

Posted in: #Citations #Mla

I have found this source for a research project. From what I can see, it was presented at the Institute for New Economic Thinking: Plenary Conference. I have never tried to us a source that wasn't either a website or a book. My question is two-fold;

1: How do I cite this?

2: Should this be considered a print source?

Please understand that I am a high school student just trying to get a paper done. I've tried asking my teacher, but haven't gotten an answer that actually makes sense. thank you in advance.

10.01% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (1) Report

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

@Merenda569

Merenda569 @Merenda569

Victoria University in Melbourne, Australia, has guidance for citing conference proceedings at libraryguides.vu.edu.au/apa-referencing/conference-proceedings
Hope this helps:

The basics of a reference list entry for a paper in a published conference proceedings:

•Author or authors of paper. Surname followed by first initials.

•Year (in round brackets).

•Title of paper.

•Editors of conference proceedings.

•Title of conference proceedings (in italics).

•Pages of paper (in round brackets).

•Location of publisher.

•Publisher.

•The first line of each citation is left adjusted. Every subsequent line is indented 5-7 spaces.

Example:

Blakey, N., Guinea, S., & Saghafi, F. (2017). Transforming undergraduate nursing curriculum by aligning models of clinical reasoning through simulation. In R. Walker, & S. Bedford (Eds.), HERDSA 2017 Conference: Research and Development in Higher Education: Curriculum Transformation (pp. 25-37). Hammondville, NSW: Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia. Retrieved from www.herdsa.org.au/research-and-development-higher-education-vol-40-25

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

SelfPubGuruLearn self publishing
Back to top | Use Dark Theme