logo selfpublishingguru.com

topic : Is there any other way to share information on a website apart from typical Blogging, YouTube or Podcast? I have a website and I want to share content mostly related to security and technology

Caterina108 @Caterina108

Posted in: #Blog #CreativeWriting #Style #TechnicalWriting

I have a website and I want to share content mostly related to security and technology but most of the time I myself don't feel like reading long paragraphs. I am thinking about if there's a unique way of sharing knowledge in a fun and curious way of exploring things. I come up with Infographics but they won't be helpful to me because I also have to share code snippets. Do you think if there's any other way or any tricks which help my readers digest the content? I want to share and explain things but not in a messy way and I don't have a problem writing a lot but as a reader, I myself like to read concise and informative content.

Feel free to share your thoughts down.

Any guidance or tips will be highly appreciated

10.01% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (1) Report

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

@Radia543

Radia543 @Radia543

How about the PowerPoint model -- a slide presentation designed to convey key concepts quickly for an easily bored audience.

In other words, think brief, short statements, bullet lists, occasional sentences and paragraphs, and always a relevant illustration or image. These kind of posts could be created in powerpoint but posted as web pages, separate images, or a scrolling slide show.

The slide show model is definitely geared to the meme-seeking, short-attention-span audience online. It's kind of the opposite of the mostly-text world of journal and magazine articles, blogs, and podcasts.

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

SelfPubGuruLearn self publishing
Back to top | Use Dark Theme