logo selfpublishingguru.com

topic : Which tool to use for creating visual illustrations in poetry book? I am working on ebook that is a collection of poems. I want to create illustrations according to poem (similar to something

Courtney562 @Courtney562

Posted in: #Artwork #Tools

I am working on ebook that is a collection of poems. I want to create illustrations according to poem (similar to something shown in below image). But I don't know which tool to use. I tried Amazon Create but it doesn't have option of adding illustrations. Please recommend tools that a novice can use (I am not a graphic designer and no experience for adobe indesign and photoshop)

10.02% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (2) Report

2 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

@Pope4766717

Pope4766717 @Pope4766717

For me it all depends on the content of the poems.

If it's classically philosophical poems, you might want something sober, reflecting the general style of your poems.
If it's more experimental poetry, you might want abstract art or photography to illustrate your thoughts and feelings while writing the poems.

But after all, it's your art, your poetry, your work. Feel it out and see what you want.

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

@Karen856

Karen856 @Karen856

Here are a couple of ideas...accessible support, tons of templates, illustrations...many of them @ [CO].00.
I hope this helps! Best of luck to you!! - Sally Clark

CANVA:
Website - www.canva.com/ • Search result for “poetry ebook:” www.canva.com/search/templates?q=poetry%20ebook • Canva app - apps.apple.com/us/story/id1273965205
CREATIVE MARKET:
Website - creativemarket.com/tags/nf/ebook-design

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

SelfPubGuruLearn self publishing
Back to top | Use Dark Theme