bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Engineer who wants to improve their writing from scratch To expand on the title, I am about to finish my engineering degree. However, I haven't really written an essay for the past ten years. - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

You express yourself well. Clearly explaining your position is a very important beginning. I use ProWritingAid. A free version is available as an add on with Google Docs. I love it because the reports show me exactly where my writing can improve and what actions I can make to ensure all grammar rules are observed.
Practice is key. By writing every day, one improves by finding new areas to learn and strengthen. Any reading and writing activities help strengthen those muscles. There are hundreds of grammar books; my favorite is Elements of Style. The thin volume shows and tells the huge take away of proofreading: eliminate unnecessary words.
Another source of help could be the people who wrote the performance reviews. For every rude person, I’ve found ten helpful souls willing to give constructive feedback.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Speyer920

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best