logo selfpublishingguru.com

topic : How to change color of all edits to red in word? I dont want to switch back to red each time I make an edit I am editing an existing doc, I want to make all my edit as red (or any

Welton431 @Welton431

Posted in: #Editing #MicrosoftWord

I am editing an existing doc, I want to make all my edit as red (or any different color). What I am doing right now, I made edit and then reach out to fonts and change color each time I change something, is there a simpler way so my edit automatically goes in red. Tracking is already ON in word document.

10.02% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (2) Report

2 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

@Nickens642

Nickens642 @Nickens642

support.microsoft.com/en-ie/office/change-the-track-changes-color-48c80bb3-458c-4abb-8e21-25f9bac47484
Go to Review > Tracking Dialog Launcher.
Select Advanced Options.
Select the arrows next to the Color boxes and the Comments box, and choose By author. You can also color-code text moves and changes made to table cells.

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

@Angela458

Angela458 @Angela458

The method depends on which version of Microsoft Word you use, but what you want to do is find the Advanced Track Changes Options menu. In it you can set your default color, but note other people who open your file will not necessarily see the same. For them the color is still chosen at random. Good to keep that in mind.

10% popularity Vote Up Vote Down

0 Reactions   React

Replies (0) Report

SelfPubGuruLearn self publishing
Back to top | Use Dark Theme