bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to improve quality of this answer? Someone asked on Quora I want to write my autobiography. How do I start? I have given following answer, You must be remembering lots of things when - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

Someone asked on Quora I want to write my autobiography. How do I start?

I have given following answer,

You must be remembering lots of things when you were young. Just try
to list them as you remember those. Do it for 10-15 days. You will
have enough stuff to craft your Childhood journey.

Include memories from friend circle, sports ,hobby or passtime.

Then move ahead to do same thing with your school/college and
profession.

Do not forgot to mention what you have learned along the way (Life
lessons).

Mention name of people who made you

capable.

Ask your parents or grandparents, they will definitely remember your
childhood better than you.

I am not very satisfied with quality of chosen words, and writing style. How should I improve this?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Hamaas631

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

I just rewrote your answer with more complicated words and combined a few sentences and now it seems to sound better. I also made the prompts look less like dialogue and more like prompts. Additionally, I dissolved the "(life lessons)" into the sentence it is concerning.

Try to recall memories from your youth, and write them down as you remember them for 10-15 days. Be sure to include memories of your friends, sports you played, and hobbies you enjoyed.
Do the same for your experiences in school, college, and in your profession. Remember to include important life lessons you have learned and people who capacitated you.
Now ask your parents or grandparents, and you will find that they remember their childhood better than you do.

Load Full (0)