bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : I hate rewriting too. I like to separate myself from the project until I feel ready to attack it with a fresh pair of eyes. I'm always thinking about said project - working on ways to - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I hate rewriting too. I like to separate myself from the project until I feel ready to attack it with a fresh pair of eyes. I'm always thinking about said project - working on ways to improve it, things I'd change, things I don't like - but I don't reopen the document until I feel ready to.

If you have someone to send it to, send it to them and get their feedback before you look at it again. That way you'll have an idea of what works and what doesn't, and some suggestions to get you started.

Another thing I'd recommend is setting yourself goals - editing one page a night, for example. If you do more than that, it's great. If you don't, catch up the next night. The smaller the goal, the easier it is to achieve. Once you get into a habit of editing on a regular basis, it becomes much easier to achieve and less of an intimidating task. Good luck!

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Cofer669

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best