bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Ending a PhD thesis by saying "there is more to do" I am ending the conclusion of my PhD thesis by saying something like this (not even remotely in these words): There was a lot of - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I think that's fine, actually, with a little tweaking. I'd move your "only the beginning" farther back in the paragraph, and clarify that thought a tiny bit: (bold is only for emphasis; you wouldn't bold it in your thesis)

The proposed software architectures have been iteratively improved upon based on past experiences, case studies, and peer reviews. Nevertheless, no software architecture ever reaches perfection. This thesis is only the beginning of [explain what's beginning: theories? solutions? a new field?]. Potential future directions include higher reconfigurability of the robot skin, allowing feedback from user applications to the robot skin, or real-time transfer of data between the host PC to other processing units and distributed tactile processing. Compliance to safety standards is another possible research direction.

Disclaimer: I'm not in academia; I'm reading this just from a coherence perspective.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Debbie451

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best