bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Writing content for website I am an undergraduate student in Computer Science, me and some of my friends are interested in creating a website to teach programming languages and some mathematics - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I am an undergraduate student in Computer Science, me and some of my friends are interested in creating a website to teach programming languages and some mathematics topic which are required to be a good programmer, while writing and teaching about programming language is rather easy when compared to mathematics as the field and scope of mathematics is quite wide.

Most of our understanding comes from books we read also every state and country have different requirement and curriculum.Our approach is to divide each topic in as small part as possible and explain it but we are not sure with the technicality of writing about mathematics since we just can't go ahead and copy paste the content we read in books.

So I would like to know some rules and don'ts while writing about mathematics like where references or credits are mandatory, is it a copyright infringement if we copy definitions, theorems, axioms and proofs? If yes, then from where can we get them. I am certainly sure that mathematics authors don't write it all themselves or do they?

All type of advice and tips are most welcome which could help us meet our goals for creating quality content regarding mathematics without any legal and copyright infringement issues.

It is my humble request not to bash me for my ignorance if I asked something stupid or wrong.

Thanking you all for your patience to end up reading this far

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Holmes449

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best