bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Can I legally use experimental items in my book? I am looking to write a book and include real experimental weapons and aircrafts. Is this possible or could I be sued. Say for example if - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I could be wrong, but I wonder what you could possibly know, unless you worked for them, that a government, etc. would get upset about you publishing. If it is public knowledge it is exactly that.

Anthony Horowitz published a book where everyone given a particular injection would be killed when a radio transmitter was turned on activating the ingredients of the injection. He said, and I believe him because I can imagine how it could be done, that it was technology that exists today.

That being said, I have decided not to publish a story where terrorists completely disrupt the British transport system. The way they could do it would be cheap, hard to detect and quite devastating. I decided that it wasn't for publication because someone might actually implement it. I have to consider the greater public good.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Bryan361

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best