bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Basics in the world building of a novel About a year ago I started developing something like an alternative world. About two months a go I finally found some time for more work on this theme - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

It seems you have a lot of information that you've gathered, you have a strong idea of how your world works and the people it contains.

Maybe it is time to start compiling some stories around the data that you've got. It doesn't need to be your primary novel, just some short stories to help you get the feel for who your characters are and how they react to their environment, and each other.

Once you have that, and to some degree parallel to that, start thinking about the overarching plot of your primary story, break it down into smaller story arcs.

most aspiring writers get bogged down in the writing, without the research, I wonder if you're getting yourself bogged down in research without the writing.

Start writing, get feedback, and use that to understand what you need to learn next.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Hamaas631

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best