bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How do you write a "Statements addressing the Key Selection Criteria"? So looking at This Job and under "Your Checklist" it has 3 different uploads, Cover Letter, Resume and Statements addressing - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

So looking at This Job and under "Your Checklist" it has 3 different uploads, Cover Letter, Resume and Statements addressing the Key Selection Criteria

now to my understanding the Statements addressing the Key Selection Criteria is the Cover Letter and a well written Cover Letter explains how you fit with what the employer is looking for.

So what is the difference? and how do i write Statements addressing the Key Selection Criteria in general (using the link above as an example)

NOTE: i am not applying for the job linked above as it is too far away however i figured i should get this cleared up in case if i veer come across it again

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Si5022468

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Your cover letter is a brief, less than one A4 page, summary of why you should get the job. The statements addressing criteria need to cover, in detail, exactly what they set out. The CV sets out, in list form, relevant information.

Load Full (0)