bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : What's a good, wholesome, smut-free site where I can 'publish' my fiction writings for my friends to read? I (we) just cannot seem to find one. I promised my real-life friends (located all - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

I (we) just cannot seem to find one. I promised my real-life friends (located all across the country) that I'd write up our RPG campaign as I have other fictional subjects and put it online it so they can read it, share it, etc. Some long-time internet friends from unsuitable websites want to follow me there as well, and I'd like to gain more in the same manner if I can.

However every site I go to either starts out fanfic (as I did) or becomes that in fairly short order. My friends are not underage, but they are definitely not into any of that at all! If the site I choose is more than, like, 30% fan-fiction and/or smut I will never hear the end of it. ^_^

I freaking love doing this, and I'm told I'm quite good at it - if that matters. If anyone out there has a partial idea of where to go but you're not sure I'd fit in or qualify, you have only to ask for the details; please do! I've already written and re-re-re-reread the first chapter (I am finicky) and it is EPIC, imho. What do I do with it?

Load Full (2)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Rivera824

2 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

You might look at FictionPress. It has rules against how 'smutty' something can be so things aren't supposed to get too steamy, and it redirects any fan-fiction to the sister site FanFiction.net keeping FictionPress (mostly) fan-fiction free.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

Have you tried Wattpad? It does have a lot of fanfic and some smut, but the volume of other offerings are much greater and both you and your friends could avoid those if you chose.

Load Full (0)