bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to write a book in 2 weeks? I got challenged to write a book of 100 pages in two weeks. I see this challenge as a game that can be played in many different ways. What are the most - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

As has been mentioned earlier, the method for NaNoWriMo is very effective. It's how I got through my first manuscript in 2 and a half months. I suggest a few things to help with this:

Start with an outline/basic idea of what you want. This will help prevent writers block and major rewrites later on.
Don't stop to consider word choice, sentence structure, etc. Just write and keep writing until you've blasted through your word count for the day. You can always edit later.
If you are goal-driven, like I am, give yourself daily/weekly goals to achieve. This will help keep you motivated and focused on the goal.
When you're not writing, keep something with you to take notes on. You may get inspiration randomly sitting in a meeting at work or at the doctor's office. If I'm going somewhere where it's acceptable, I usually carry my bluetooth keyboard and my phone, so I can write straight into the document when I'm away from my computer.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Welton431

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best