bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Yes, you can write a book even though you're young. No, there is no guarantee that it will become widely read, or that it will sell a lot of copies. There are two ways to learn something: - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Yes, you can write a book even though you're young.

No, there is no guarantee that it will become widely read, or that it will sell a lot of copies.

There are two ways to learn something:

1) Learn from someone who has done it before (and achieved the result you want to have). Usually you end of with similar results to your mentor.

2) Do it (Practice again and again and again until you get really good at it). No amount of listening to anyone will make you good at anything. You learn by doing, not merely by hearing or seeing someone else do it.

Also consider as a writer you have two objectives: writing well, and marketing your books well. You need both skills to be a successful writer.

You can accomplish these two things no matter how young or old you are, if you learn from someone who has the results you want to have, and if you consistently keep writing and learning to effectively market your books.

If your family doesn't take you seriously, just keep moving forward until you can show them what you've accomplished and you need their help to move forward. "Mom, Dad, look. You guys know I love writing, and I've been working on a book. Here's my first manuscript. I know there's no guarantees that anyone will like my book, but can you help me try to send my manuscript to a publisher (or an editor, or some other book writing / marketing professional). Could you help me with that?"

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Si5022468

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best