bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Handwriting change I currently have bad handwriting and even though I have been writing every day for years I still have very poor handwriting, it is sometimes un-legible. So I thought I should - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

With a little help of a school teacher of my friends :

What can cause your bad handwriting ?

Mostly the fact that you are used to writing letters in a certain way and it's hard to change that way. For example some kids write with the hand over the writing line instead of under the line, which does not further a beautiful handwriting, but once it becomes a habit, trying to change the way the hand is placed will make, for a moment, an even worst result. Then it becomes easier and more precise. You have to be prepared that with this kind of effort your handwriting does not improve immediately.

There are frequent eye issues that can make bad handwriting, when your eyes do not focus well. You do not feel tired, and you do not have a feeling of bad vision, but if your hand doesn't want to draw the perfect line you have in mind, you might check your vision. (It can be solved with a light reeducation)

Ball pens are the easiest way to write. You don't have to focus on the letters to write something readable. Try a feather pen or even that kind of glass pens (I'm not sure about the English name). You have to use an inker, but they are easier to use than metalic ones.

How can you change your handwriting ?

If you're writing with cursive, try to write with stick letters (not beautiful, but far more readable, and if your handwriting is very bad, it will make it more pleasant).
If you're writing with stick letters, try cursive. Changing the way you form letters will force you to focus on each of them.

Try to change your pen, for the same reason.

Take your time to make beautiful letters, you will speed up later.

You can become a teacher, too, little kids saying they can't read every time ONE of your letters is not perfect is a pretty good exercise to focus on your handwriting!
That's a joke, of course, but without any joke, writing very big letters on a board can help you too. Defects are more visible on a big scale. Try to figure out which ones of your letters are ugly and which ones are not. Change the worst first.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Ogunnowo420

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best