bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How do you know if your writing can become a story? Hope this is the right forum to be asking a question! I have been writing every since I can remember, my stories, writings, letters, - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

You could try blogging.

Blogs can be about anything (including yourself), and generally don't have to follow a coherent sequence. You can blog every day for a week and then leave it for a month, which could fit when you feel you need to release your feelings into a written format.

It also means that you don't have to go back and read what you've written, which you would generally have to do in other forms of writing. Once it's done, you submit the blog post and never look back.

It also may help others: if you're expressing all of these emotions in a written form, and then perhaps it could help them to process their own emotions, especially if they, too, realize that they are not alone.

There is also the anonymity that comes with online posts. If you're worried about how others may react to your work, then you at least don't have to associate your identity with it (at least not straight away), and see how it is received by others.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Mendez196

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best