bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: What should step one in writing a novel be? I have had an interest in writing for years, but I don't know where to start or how to organize the process of "becoming a writer." I have - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

If you want to write, you should never stop writing altogether, especially through the fear of failure. As J.K Rowling was turned down many times before she published Harry Potter.

I'm new to this site, and I'm also an aspiring author. I also struggle with facing failure too.

So the advice I have had is that nobody has to see your book ideas or story ideas if you don't want them to. So if you don't show your ideas to people, then nobody can say you failed.

Also, about your writing don't write what you think others will want to see and read. Write about what you enjoy. Think to yourself 'If I was going to a bookstore what book do I wish was in there?' And then write that one.

The more you relax about it, the easier it will come to you as people say when you want it, it never happens. But when you stop thinking about it, or you relax more it comes to you within minutes.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @XinRu607

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best