bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Where do you do your writing? Do you do find you have a best place to do your writing? In the movies, writers seem to live and work in places with beautiful homes (lighthouses, windmills...) - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

It really depends on how your brain works, and because of that, everyone's solution will be different. It will probably even change from day to day.

Some days I like silence, but most days I like music. Some days I feel lonely and go to Starbucks (wishing for a more bohemian experience like when I lived in Portland!).

For me, exercise helps, TV doesn't. My brief stints of block are solved by doing chores and blogging. Computer and video games are a bad idea. If you prefer structure, you can set up a space where you live, decorate as you wish, and use it as an office. My imagination flows pretty freely: laptop on the kitchen table, coffee, and music in the background--and I'm usually good to go for four hours. But that's just me. I will now stop blogging and get back to work ...

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Radia543

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best