bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Requirements engineering: getting the most out of Word? Are there any features in MS Word (ideally for Mac) that can be helpful in requirements gathering/tracing? As an example, at present I'm - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

Are there any features in MS Word (ideally for Mac) that can be helpful in requirements gathering/tracing?

As an example, at present I'm using comments in the Review pane to index requirements and have an automatic set of links to navigate among them within a large, structured document that give the categories of requirements (functional, non-functional) and stages of the process (dependencies analysis etc.).

Any more tricks and tools that make Word-only requirements management smoother and more useful for the technical (in my case software development) and business departments that need to use (some parts of) my master document?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Kevin153

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

While this isn't exactly for requirements management within Microsoft Word, my company, QRA Corp, has launched QVscribe - a plugin for Microsoft Word that identifies and analyzes requirements to help ensure they are clear and unambiguous. QVscribe analyzes requirements based on best practices from organizations like NASA and INCOSE to flag potential issues that will cause delays and re-work throughout development.

The tool is currently in beta and can be downloaded from qracorp.com/qvscribe/ give it a try and let us know what you think!

Adam Anshan

Load Full (0)