bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : In narrative essays, should I make all the paragraphs narrative? In narrative essays, should I make all the paragraphs narrative? For example, the introduction, the body, and the conclusion are - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

In narrative essays, should I make all the paragraphs narrative?

For example, the introduction, the body, and the conclusion are all narrative paragraphs.

What if I started the introduction with a descriptive paragraph and the body with a narrative paragraph? Is it still a narrative essay?

What I'm holding in my mind now is that every narrative essay must contain narrative paragraphs only. (Like descriptive essays, which contain only descriptive paragraphs/ argumentative...) Is that true?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Candy753

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

That's absolutely natural for narrative essay to bear descriptive elements. I've seen many such examples in term papers; you can easily start with a description. There are certain peculiarities of a narrative essay: it has a clear point, it is often a story, has dialogues, vivid language and turns of phrases. Basically, the purpose of a narration is to describe some events so why not to start with a description to put readers into the picture.

Load Full (0)