bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Writing and sharing Microfiction So I've always enjoyed writing but never had the stamina to write a short story, let alone a novel. Mostly what I write these days is Micro-fiction (all short - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

So I've always enjoyed writing but never had the stamina to write a short story, let alone a novel. Mostly what I write these days is Micro-fiction (all short pieces of a couple hundred words, I've included one of my favorite pieces of mine below).

I was wondering if anyone else writes this, and whether they know of any communities built around it? Google hasn't been especially helpful, mostly because I don't know which forums are useful, helpful, and encouraging places and which are toxic, troll-ridden nightmares. Any suggestions would be very gratefully received!

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Becky328

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Yes, others write microfiction. (I write 100-word stories.) There are several journals (online and print) that publish it. You don't ask about publishing, but you could start with @Tiny_Text and 100WordStory. Cupboard publishes really interesting chapbooks of tiny fiction.

I don't know of any online communities, but they might be out there.

Load Full (0)