bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Not happy with format of self-published book. How to proceed? I currently have my book published on Amazon using createspace and Lulu (google weave of the ride). However, I am not happy with - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

You sound like you are concerned with the quality of materials and other elements of a professional, polished presentation. Why not hire a book designer? A book designer can guide you to printers that can produce the kind of books you are looking for.

Quantity has a bearing on what materials are available for your book. For instance, if you are printing over 500 you can use our fine domestic book printers. You may even have a printer in your own community who has the right binding equipment for your project.

Quality extends to design as well as materials, so a book designer can make that polished, custom design that will express your book.

The reason that CreateSpace and IngramSpark offer inexpensive design is because they have automated the process. The price is right, but you may be the discerning author who actually needs human intelligence and creativity focused on your particular message, not a computer algorithm that solves the easy problems that satisfy the crowd.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Mendez196

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best