bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : EPublishing Conference Proceedings We have an annual conference, and as part of this conference we have a curated collection of papers published. Circulation is pretty minimal, so we are working - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

We have an annual conference, and as part of this conference we have a curated collection of papers published. Circulation is pretty minimal, so we are working on getting out of dead tree land and into epublishing for a roughly 250-page compilation of essentially academic papers. But we are having alot of trouble finding an e-publisher that fits our bill. We are looking for someone that:

Publishes in PDF with some sort of watermark -- its a pretty finicky crowd so we don't want to make technology choices especially since eReaders are still a bit wild and wide open.
Does not cost a whole lot up front.
Can handle all aspects of the transaction and e-delivery -- we just want to hand them the file and largely be done with this.

Is there anyone out there that can satisfy these requirements and do it well?

Load Full (2)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Deb2945533

2 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

I am not sure about watermarking, but for the rest Lightning Source or Lulu should fit your needs. However, if by "publishing" you mean "making papers available for free in an online repository" check also CEUR-WS.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

Closest I found to what you're looking for is Holcombe Publishing. They're specialized in publishing academic books.

As far as I can tell, they request you to lend a hand in cover design and proofreading, and that'd be the only action required from you.

The other points you mentioned, that they handle sales and delivery, are covered. And you only need to submit the work for them to check it out.

Hope this helps.

Load Full (0)