bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Mobile writing: can you write substantial works on a Psion palmtop or similar? Context I've just picked up a second hand Psion 5MX with the intention of using it to fit in the gap between - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I bought a Psion 5mx three years ago for exactly the same reason. And also because I am a fan of vintage palm PCs. But it seems mine was not in a great condition. I felt malfunctions and once even got my whole drive reset (I did not save my data on a storage card so it was lost and I was very frustrated.) It was also very hard sending everything to the normal PC. And what I found most disappointing I could not write in Bulgarian with it - no language support than its natively installed. Otherwise it was fun using it. I even planned learning how to program on it. But I got mine really cheap. Now I see on ebay they are quite expensive and I don't think it's worth all that money. I think I'd rather use pen and paper if I want something for creative writing :D I also felt very well with my ultrabook with SSD - it is light, fast and battery holds for 4-5 hours on Ubuntu and more on Windows.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Murphy332

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best