bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : I want to write a book about my brothers life I would like to write a book and publish it on my brothers life. He is a homebound person since age 17 and now is age 58 and suffers from - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I would like to write a book and publish it on my brothers life. He is a homebound person since age 17 and now is age 58 and suffers from a variety of mental and physical conditions like severe panic attacks, severe depression and many other painful symptoms. He is a farmer, owns 100 acres of black muck and lives off his crops but is very poor. I struggled for years getting medical help to come to the home from dentist to doctors of all types and therapists. One doctor told me to write his story but he has since died and no one every cured him. His whole life is rather depressing and not fun as there is no happy ending here only that he is alive but not well and not sure how long he will live without using today's methods of medicine. Is this book worth writing? Would anyone read such a story of struggles after struggles?

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Deb2945533

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best