bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Would anyone want to read a book about my life? I got the idea to write a book about my life story from my mother. At first I thought who would want to read about my life, then I thought - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I would read your story - I like biographical narratives - isn't it always interesting to learn what other people have done with their life on earth?
- But i think my main motivation for writing is not so much about trying to be understood by others, but to better understand myself... Maybe it turns out to be reflective writing that wouldn't necessarily be a bestseller.. be that as it may, it could be the most important thing you do in life - to write it all down...

Kind of in the vein of:
“Poetry is a verdict, not an occupation.”
― Leonard Cohen

Meaning, to me, that writing is not a choice really, but a method of self-expression and the act of creatively summarizing your experiences is all the justification you need...

Not sure this can be considered an answer to your question, but I wanted to make the point that if you feel like writing.. then write!!! And see where it takes you...

Cheers!!
Guinness

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Bryan361

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best