bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to make easy and fast money selling a short book (which is available for download)? This is my first short book, it wrote it to give social awareness. But I would also like to make some - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

It's unclear what kind of book you feel comfortable writing.

My first suggestion (for nonfiction) is to pick a niche subject that nobody knows about and which people might want to search out by subject matter. Of course, that involves identifying worthy subjects to study.

For fiction, it's going to require a lot more work to differentiate your writing, but the idea of trying to create and dominate a niche is a sound one. To use an absurd (and slightly offensive) example, check out the fiction for Chuck Tingle. He's a hack, but a very clever (and funny) one, but he delivers what he promises -- naughty, funny short gay fiction with a scandalous title and cover art. UPDATE: I wish to make it clear that I don't endorse Tingle's fiction -- it probably stinks -- but he's making good money writing short ebooks. Surely one should aim higher; dominating a niche doesn't guarantee literary or commercial success, but it's a decent strategy for starting out.

For fiction, the key is publishing frequently enough to build an audience....

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Shelton455

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best