bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How can I write well-structured ideas without overusing connectors such as "moreover" and "in addition to" When I write, I find some obstacles in forming well-structured ideas and my writing does - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

When I write, I find some obstacles in forming well-structured ideas and my writing does not sound natural because of overusing connectors.
How can I overcome this issue?

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Pope4766717

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

You can vary your sentence structure to include other common constructions.

Your basic structure is Idea1; adverb, idea2. Because of your propensity for this construction, I wouldn't suggest, but certainly could do, Idea1. Adverb clause, idea2.

Some options:

The reactive agent was not only stable in its pH but did not increase the molality of the solution.

In conclusion, either the left kidney receivers more blood flow in comparison to the right or the receptors on the left kidney are more sensitive to local growth factors.

If the rat brain's endogenous opiate system is activated, then we see increased amounts of endomorphin 1 in its bloodstream.

Cosmic radiation is necessary for the phenomenon known as Northern Lights because it creates cosmic dust in the atmosphere, and it excites the molecules into the visible spectrum in scintillating patterns.

Load Full (0)