bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Is there a way to improve my grammar without so much cost? I'm definitely poor at English and I always have grammatical errors. After posting a question about what apps can I use to start - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

In person would be great if you can find a class, or a person willing to help you. Do not neglect to consider auditing a class. This is much cheaper than enrolling.

A community college Writing Center would a great place to hang out and get help.

At the university in my town, there is a program for matching people up in language pairing. For example, if you speak Farsi, you can help someone learning Farsi to practice, and that person would help you with your English. If there is no program like this where you live, you can put up notices on bulletin boards, especially the public library.

Do not neglect the option of free or low-cost English classes for English as a Second Language.

You could try your local Literacy Volunteers organization as well.

if you want remote interaction, English Language Learners StackExchange is the place for you.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Angie602

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best