bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : I can speak only of US copyright law, but the big risk is if you share the file with others. It subjects you to potential statutory fines up to 0,000. You are not sharing the file - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I can speak only of US copyright law, but the big risk is if you share the file with others. It subjects you to potential statutory fines up to 0,000.

You are not sharing the file -- just using it for your own purposes. So I don't believe you are subject to charges of copyright infringement.

By the way, the worldcat library catalog shows over 500 copies in libraries worldwide (including several in Houston -- where I live!). That makes it fairly easy to request as interlibrary loan through your library www.worldcat.org/title/cardinal-and-ordinal-numbers/oclc/796464
With some out-of-print books, it is not unusual for people to reproduce chapters (or entire contents) on the web. It's not an ideal situation obviously.

If you are teacher and xeroxing portions for a class, that might raise additional issues.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Ravi5107385

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best