bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to copyright my works in India? I'm a poet and I write small poems. I know there is a lot to learn and update in the works I make, but how can I copyright my works? Is it one time - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

I'm a poet and I write small poems. I know there is a lot to learn and update in the works I make, but how can I copyright my works? Is it one time for all the works or does every work need to be done individually?

I live in India.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Samaraweera193

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

From the moment your work is published, it is your copyright. Anyone who copies your work is breaking the law, regardless of where you are. It doesn't matter whether they are published all at once or individually, it still applies.

You are more at risk of someone copying your work before you publish it, and sending it to a publisher before you. Put your name, signature, address and the © symbol on your work to warn others not to copy. You should also keep rough drafts of your works as further proof of your work, in case it comes to court, where you can show how it evolved into its current form.

Load Full (0)