bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Brainstorming sites So, I'm pretty new to all this online writing media! Since I've found it I have so many questions needing answers. Main Question Are there any sites that can be able - selfpublishingguru.com

10.03% popularity

So, I'm pretty new to all this online writing media! Since I've found it I have so many questions needing answers.

Main Question

Are there any sites that can be able to hold ideas and drafts for ideas, or sites that have any sort of great brainstorming technique.

I really would like to find one. I have to find a great way to brainstorm a new idea... (I would like the site to be free)

Thanks
-A.N.M.

Load Full (2)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Karen856

2 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

I don't know any brainstorming sites where authors just sit down and talk with one another to help each other look for plot-holes, or help expand on ideas or anything. But I know that sometimes having a visual on timelines and stuff when I plan really help me. So here are two websites that help with making timelines:

1) www.tiki-toki.com
2) www.storylinecreator.com
These really helped me. The Storylinecreator was more visual, and the tiki-toki was helpful for planning out and solidifying dates and such since it actually keeps track of dates, times, etc.

Load Full (0)

10% popularity

There are many peer-review sites, however, most writers fear sharing ideas because they can be stolen. Ideas cannot be copyrighted.

Load Full (0)