bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: What should I do if I know the antagonist but too many options for protagonist? I have decided on my antagonist for my first novel. They are pretty much being brought back to power by traitors - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Some ways to sort it out:

Which character will have the hardest time dealing this particular antagonist's tactics, strategies, and goals?
Which character will have the hardest time doing the final thing that is necessary to defeat this antagonist? (Maybe some moral value that the character would never, ever violate.)
Which character will suffer the most from the specific kinds of things that this particular antagonist does?
Which character is this particular antagonist most motivated to harm (or destroy)?
Which character has weaknesses that this antagonist is peculiarly able to exploit?
Which character most strongly represents the opposite of the antagonist's primary qualities?

Characters like that will have the most difficult and interesting conflicts, given the things that make your antagonist unique and interesting.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Murray831

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best