bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Showing Confusion My first instinct is to always have a character furrow their eyebrows when confused because that's my personal first instinct, but I feel it's getting overused on my part. What - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

There are a few other body languages you can use to replace with furrowing of the eyebrows:

You can have the character scratch their head
Give them a dazed look of bewilderment
Have them shrug their shoulders with their hands up
Have them put their hand on their chin like they are thinking
Have their inner voice churn through the topic that made them confused in a low murmur rambling about it but not having them make any sense of it.

Think about your daily interactions. When someone says something that is confusing to you, what do you normally do? Probably some combination of what you said and I said. When you say something confusing to others, how do they usually react? Furrowing their eyes is usually a part of it, but generally people tend to use their full bodies in some combination of gestures, facial expressions and verbal words.

Try going out to a mall and hanging out watching people on a bench. See how they interact with each other, find some youtube videos of people being confused.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @YK4692630

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best