bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Are all writers, readers? I am new to the writing scene but i have had the passion for it. One thing that has baffled my mind was how writers would not comment on other people's work but - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Writing and reading are two sides of a conversation. A writer must, of necessity, respond to the issues of the times, either by completely ignoring them or commenting on them. It is possible to value a book only for how the contents are written, but I find it more interesting to understand the context of each book. Writer A wrote something. Writer B read what Writer A wrote and responded in kind. Writer C read the works of both writers and contributed to the conversation. And so on. In the past, this meant writing books, but modern media offers many different ways to engage in the conversation.

Also, language is so malleable that it is impossible to say that there are only so many valid ways to write and anything not on that list must be invalid. The best way to learn to write, other than writing and writing some more, is to read how other writers handle the craft. Besides, it can be a great deal of fun.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Ravi5107385

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best