bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to sign a contract to publish in a literary magazine? I sold a piece to a magazine and am a little confused by the contract. I don't want to ask them, and look like a neophyte. I've - selfpublishingguru.com

10.02% popularity

I sold a piece to a magazine and am a little confused by the contract. I don't want to ask them, and look like a neophyte. I've been published before, but never by a paying market.

The contract is a Word document, through Submittable, and asks for my signature. First printed, then another line where it says "signed." How do I sign it? I don't have a touch screen and I know it isn't meant to be mailed to them through snail mail.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Sue2132873

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Some places said that you could just type it in a different font, one different from the above line where it says to type your name. I tried this, but when it converted to an email, it went back to a standard font. Since I wanted to do this right, as it was my first time, I went to a computer with a touch screen, signed my name with a stylus, and sent it that way. They accepted it.

Load Full (0)