bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How do I write a generic romantic relationship between a male anti-hero and a female antagonist? My anti-hero is good character; my female antagonist is the threat. How can I express a romantic - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

"How do I write a relationship" is a very broad, and possibly tough question, especially if the author never had a relationship (sorry to hear that). I suggest that you study existing examples and try to avoid cliches.

Now specifically to your question, your scenario should generally fall into one of the two tropes: "Dating Catwoman" or "Villainesses Want Heroes"

The former ("Catwoman") is more of a genuine romance, when female antagonist is not without redeemable qualities, and your characters have respect for each other. Your reader may end up rooting for the antagonist and want to see the romance to go on.

The latter ("Villianesses") is more of a one-sided seduction, where antagonist can be purely evil. The reader would likely be dismayed by a romance like that, but this may allow you to be creative with plot twists.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Goswami879

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best