bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: Is there a YouTube for writers? Basically a way to share manuscripts on social media The title explains it. I'm looking for a place to post my writing and easily share it onto Facebook or - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

It sounds like you're looking for Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home)
I don't use the platform myself, but for what I can see, it allows you to upload chapters of your book up to the full book, give a cover and some metadata, and share it with the community.

Everybody can read your text and comment snippets of it, creating engagement with the community members - this I believe is the nicest feature.

You can browse books by genre, and see statistics for each one (reads, likes, lists in which it's included, etc.)

Every language has its own community, so you can easily share your book to the specific audience of your language. It's not english-only.

Sometimes you read articles in the newspapers about writers who signed deals with publishers after receiving many views on Wattpad, so this gives some promotional push to the website.

Reading your question, I believe that is as close as you can get to something like YouTube.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Connie138

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best