bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Book writing principles I wanted to write a book/novel. And I don't how to start. Every profession has its own principles. I am sure writing has as well. and I wanted to know what are they? - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

I wanted to write a book/novel. And I don't how to start.

Every profession has its own principles. I am sure writing has as well. and
I wanted to know what are they?

Edit:
This question is not about improving writing skills. It is more about how doing it in right way.

e.g. In keyboard typing when you ask someone about how one should improve keyboard typing skills, the answer mostly could be "You should type more and more everyday, then you become fast typer" or things like that. This is true, but there is one thing. First of all you should put your fingers in right keys like left forefinger on F and right one on J key. Then you should learn typing with ten fingers, not two, not four etc. then type without looking at keyboard etc. But when If you start learning typing not in this way later it would be much harder to switch to ten-finger typing method. This is a principle of QWERTY keyboard typing.

I hope there should be some in writing too. It is good to know how to do it in right way. It saves your time, and prevents repeating mistakes those had been made before you.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Moriarity138

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Write.

It doesn't matter what. What you did today. What you think will happen next to your favorite characters. What the blue lizard said to the mouse. Anything. The more you write the better you will get.

Load Full (0)