bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Electricity Manipulation Variations Trying to create a character with the ability to generate, and manipulate electricity. He's going to be an antihero. Saving people but killing the ones who inflict - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

Trying to create a character with the ability to generate, and manipulate electricity. He's going to be an antihero. Saving people but killing the ones who inflict suffering and chaos. But I'm just wondering what are some creative ways to manipulate electricity in creative ways? Or what are some things I can learn to better understand electricity and how my character can use it in a number of different ways.

Load Full (1)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Courtney562

1 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best

10% popularity

Any ways that might occur to you would also have to be expected (by the reader) to occur to your character - if you were to do a lot of reading about electrical engineering and base your ideas on that, it would look strange if your character came up with the same ideas and hadn't done similar research.

Superhero powers are usually at least part metaphoric (invisibility giving stealth or the ability to go unnoticed, flight giving the ability to rise above the mundane), so the question I would ask is what electricity means to your character. This will give ways of using electricity that fit better with the character and the story.

Load Full (0)