bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to write a diary and maintain it at a regular basis? I always want to start writing and maintain my diary, in which I want to write what I am doing daily. But I am confused about what - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Decide it is a priority

I do not keep a diary, but I keep a blog, which I think is a digital equivalent. The biggest thing for me to keep my blog, JP On Gaming, for eight years now has been do decide to make it a priority, to spent the time to write and add stuff to it.

When you decide it is important and a priority for you, you will find the time and the content.

What you will write will change over the years and does not always have to be nice, clever, polished, exciting, or incredibly long, but you must spend the time to do it. Whether that is before you leave in the morning or before going to be at night, it must rank in your priorities.

That said, there are times when it will be moved up and down on the priority lists. Life happens. But once those emergencies end, you have to return to it. Sometimes it will be easy, sometimes fun, sometimes hard, sometimes painful, but you will create and write everything.

Hmmm... that's the same advice I was given about how to become an efficient writer...

Good luck

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Caterina108

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best