bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How old do you have to be to Self-Publish? I am currently working on a novel, and this is my first novel I would want to get published. I’ve practiced writing since the age of five (I - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Zach. While some roadblocks will come up based on your age, there are enough avenues open that you can self-publish at any age. Are you wanting print, ebook, audiobook, animated narration video on youtube, all? Think about what matters to you and be ready to lose a few battles and make a few sacrifices to get it out there. If you're nearly done with a full novel at your age, you have enough determination to make it happen. The hardest part may be yet to come, but your progress so far shows that you have what it takes.

I would suggest taking your time and understanding that publishing will take a very different set of skills than writing. Be prepared to learn a bit about marketing, legal, and finance to avoid some of the biggest roadblocks. It also helps to find others to rely on and ask for help with this. People are willing to help a kid with passion and drive. Good luck and congratulations!

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Kaufman555

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best