bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: How to increase my readers base for my blog? I recently started writing a blog. It's about many things: travel, food, my perspectives, photography, comics, movies and whatever thing I feel about - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

1. Create outstanding, unique, above-average content
There are literally thousands of blogs for each topic you can think of. Only the best handful make it to the top page ranks. Have content that others do not have (valuable or inside information that can only be found on your blog) or present the same content in a more entertaining or more comprehensive manner. Simply, be better than anyone else.
2. Network
You need to be someone within the community of people interested in your topic – a person of consequence, a pivotal person, well-connected, well-respected, especially by professionals, experts, and other high reputation community members. (If you don't know how to network, begin working on your social skills.)
3. Have good design
Make your site visually pleasing and easy to navigate.
Also, have a great about-you page, give people a way to contact you, invite them to subscribe to your newsletter, become a friend or follower on social media, etc.

What you don't need:

comments (if you decide to do comments, you need to engage in the discussion, otherwise better do not have comments, they draw time and energy from writing content)
SEO (because content is SEO)

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Vandalay250

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best