bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : Re: To read or not to read similar works before write my own? I was thinking if is better or worst to read other works that share similar ideas to the story you want to write before you start - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

Yeah, the second option you have suggested that: the other's thought may contaminate your original ideas. But sometimes it helps that whatever you are writing should not already be there.

So I would suggest kick-start your writing if you are enthusiastic reader go ahead start reading it may help to cook your ideas, it helps to find new words to express.

Go to some calm place think what you want to write, what you want to bring in front of the world, I tell you those external factors won't affect your writing, just be yourself.

Start with small stories share with your friends check if they like it, check if they can find out some flaws and get the inputs for improvement. If you want to be a professional writer.

As, I write my blog technical as well as some poems, quotes, real-time stories (In my regional language) So I could suggest this much.

All the best, just don't wait for what will happen just get your thoughts flow.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Steve161

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best