bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : I don't see the problem. But then IRL I surround myself with strong women. I was taught to fight by a woman. My sister has taught Tai Kwan Do for 40 years. My mom was the second female - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I don't see the problem. But then IRL I surround myself with strong women. I was taught to fight by a woman. My sister has taught Tai Kwan Do for 40 years. My mom was the second female CPA in New Jersey.

But in a story you have to make it clear that this female antagonist is extremely dangerous.

In addition, I would make it clear that the antagonist started the fight and won't let the protagonist live without killing or disabling her. These requirements I feel are necessary because of the current society in the US where there has been a lot of sexual abuse. I would also make it clear that there was no sexual relationship between the two, both in the present and the past.

A good example of a dangerous female antagonist is in the webcomic A Girl and Her Fed. Clarice (Agent 146) is a dangerous psychopath who has at least considered killing 90% of the human race just so that she'd be remembered after she died. There is a valid reason for this in the comic: the more people who remember you, the more powerful you are as a ghost after you die.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Nimeshi163

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best