bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : How to Describe a Comminuted Fracture? I've done a bit of searching on this site and plenty more googling and I haven't found precisely this question — I might not be putting my question - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

I've done a bit of searching on this site and plenty more googling and I haven't found precisely this question — I might not be putting my question in the right spot. If I'm not, please let me know!

I have a character who has just been in a serious accident and has a comminuted fracture. I've found lots of narratives about hairline fractures, transverse fractures, and compound fractures, but not comminuted fractures. I'm pretty confident in my ability to describe pain and discomfort and to deliver a suitable mix of the vague and affecting and get through this scene, but I still want to do my due diligence on this topic.

Has anyone here ever suffered a comminuted fracture? If so, would you be willing to describe your experience? I feel kind of gross just asking, but hey -- don't ask, don't get!

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Carla500

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best