bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : CREDIT: Doctoral student helping his mentor/professor write a book Excited for an opportunity to help a mentor and professor complete the writing of his non-fiction poli-sci themed book by providing - selfpublishingguru.com

10.01% popularity

Excited for an opportunity to help a mentor and professor complete the writing of his non-fiction poli-sci themed book by providing some 'conceptual editing and framing'. Over half of it is written some time ago but he plans to revisit those ideas and has invited me along, but we don't know in what capacity would make sense. We will begin with meeting (not sure how often) and my response to what he's written and perhaps extending his analysis based on my lived experiences (as a member of the key communities discussed), via scholarship and analysis, and to inspire/fire up support for him to finish the book.

So my question is what kinds of roles exist that approximate this kind of engagement? What kind of compensation is associated with that role or any role commensurate to what has been described? I also should acknowledge that i think that this particular work is monumental and I care much more about some degree of acknowledgement and name association compared to monetary compensation. How should we approach this working collabo? Thanks

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Eichhorn147

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best