bell notificationshomepageloginNewPostedit profile

Topic : The theme Magic and sex is common in many magic books. In my magic research I stumbled over Aleister Crowley and his written stuff about magic. He described some rituals, that required masturbation - selfpublishingguru.com

10% popularity

The theme Magic and sex is common in many magic books. In my magic research I stumbled over Aleister Crowley and his written stuff about magic. He described some rituals, that required masturbation and spilling "sexual liquids" over runes and sigills to summon deamons and other creatures.

So if "magic users" in the real world wrote about this theme, why shouldn't it be a thing in a fantasy world? Magic is restricted to the rules, that the author set. So as long as you say it is possible, there shouldn't be a problem to include it.

But at last there is always the question: Does it match inside the story? Many storys can be destroyed with too many intercourses and sex scenes. It has to match the setting of the book and the targeted audience. Don't push something on the reader, cause it could be cool or something like that. Your world is still a little ecosystem on it's own with it's own rules.

Load Full (0)

Login to follow topic

More posts by @Alves689

0 Comments

Sorted by latest first Latest Oldest Best